The Gyldenløve Chamber
The Gyldenløve Chamber is located on the ground floor of the palace with windows facing Bredgade. It adjoins Moltke’s Chamber.
The space can be furnished to suit individual requirements and is especially well suited to hosting smaller meetings and dinners.
The Gyldenløve Chamber was named after Count Ulrik Frederik Gyldenløve, who built the original palace then known as ‘Gyldenløve’s Little Palace’. Today, the ‘large’ palace is known as Charlottenborg Palace, and is located nearby on the corner of Kongens Nytorv and Nyhavn.
In 1955 the room’s original panels were discovered, and the historic ornamentation was restored by the National Museum. The walls also display old maps from Gyldenløve’s time depicting the city of Copenhagen within its ancient ramparts.
- Click here for download of PDF version