The arch hall
The Arch Hall is on the second floor of the palace and is accessed via the main staircase. Adjoining the Arch Hall are a serving area.
The space can be furnished to suit individual requirements and is especially well suited to hosting smaller meetings and conferences.
The Arch Hall was originally the upper part of the gallery which once housed the Moltke family's extensive art collection. When the Palace changed hands in 1930 the paintings were sold, and the former gallery was provided with a lowered ceiling. The lower storey is now known as the Golden Hall, and the uppermost storey as the Arch Hall.
- Click here for download of PDF version